Potato curry recipe, How to make potato curry recipe, aloo curry recipe
June 23, 2015 by Loganayaki Thamilselvan Leave a comment
How to make potato curry recipe ?
potato curry recipe is one of the easy and flavorful recipe which goes well with both rice and chapati. here im sharing Spicy Potato Curry recipe with simple steps.
- Potato – 6 (medium size)
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Green chilli – 2
- Curry leaves – few
- Ginger garlic paste -1 teaspoon
- Chili powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam masala-1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-2 teaspoon
- Chili chicken powder-1 teaspoon
- Food colour-a pinch
- Oil for deep fry
- Salt as needed
- Coriander leaves few
- Sugar-a pinch
- Mustard seeds-1 teaspoon
- Bay leaf-1
Steps to cook potato curry recipe:
- First wash the potato and cut it in to a slice
- In a pan add oil for deep frying, after 5 minutes put the potato in to the oil and fry till it becomes golden brown
- In a pan add oil for tempering, and then add mustard seeds, bay leaf, and onion fry the onion till the colour changes to golden
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell disappear, add green chili, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chili chicken powder, food colour, salt and a pinch of sugar fry for 5 sec and add the fried potato, mix it well now add sprinkle the little amount of water and cook for 5-10 minutes
- Finally add curry leaves and coriander leaves cover with lid for 5 minutes
- Hot and spicy potato curry recipe is ready to eat.
- here i shared south Indian potato curry recipe method.
- Potato curry recipes can be served with Hot rice and side dish for chapati.
- More Veg Recipes: Palak keerai masiyal |Vegetable kuruma | Vegetable fried rice