vegetable kuruma recipe – Famous Indian Recipes – vegetable kurma
June 23, 2015 by Loganayaki Thamilselvan 3 Comments
How to prepare vegetable kuruma recipe ?
Vegetable Kuruma is an excellent companion for Roti and Chapathi. This Vegetable Kuruma is easy to make and tastes delicious. Lets us see how to prepare now.
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Big Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (slited)
- Curry leaves – few
- Carrot – 1 chopped like julience
- Beans – 3 nos
- Potato – 1 cut it to cubes
- Peas – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds – few
- Red chili – 3 Nos
- Tomato – 1 chopped
Steps to cook vegetable kuruma recipe:
- In a pan add oil and allow it to heat then add mustard seeds.
- Now add onion, fry till the colour becomes changed, then add green chili and curry leaves, fry for a minute.
- Next add the chopped vegetables, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala and red chili powder.
- Mix the vegetables and add water to boil.
- After boiled add grounded masala and allow it to boil.
- According to your taste adjust gravy consistency and salt.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Now vegetable kuruma is ready to serve.
- Similar Popular Indian Food recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : Mushroom gravy recipe | Vegetable Biryani recipe | potato curry recipe
- For More veg recipes => vegetarian Recipes