vegetable fried rice recipe- Famous Indian Recipes – veg fried rice
June 23, 2015 by Loganayaki Thamilselvan 5 Comments
how to make vegetable fried rice recipe ?
A simple vegetable fried rice recipe that tastes great. learn how to make tasty veg fried rice at home step by step.
- Basmati rice – 2 cup
- Ghee – 2 teaspoon
- Carrot – chopped like julienne or finely chopped
- Cabbage – chopped like very thin julienne
- Beans – finely chopped
- Peas – 1 cup (boiled)
- Capsicum – cut all 3 colour capsicum in to julienne
- Spring onion – finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Onion – 1 (big) finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Green chili – 2 (slitted)
- Cashew – 10 Nos
- Soya sauce – 2 spoons
- Tomato sauce – 3 spoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder – as per your taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
Steps to cook vegetable fried rice recipe:
- First wash the basmati rice and add water and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Pressure cook the basmati rice is very important, use correct measurement water to cook rice. (Note – half cooked rice)
- In a pan add oil and allow it to heat then add chopped onion then add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Next add green chili and all the vegetables in order. First fry the carrot, beans, capsicum, cabbage then finally add boiled peas.
- Add salt, pepper and fry for a minute then add soya sauce, tomato sauce mix well.
- Finally add chopped spring onion, coriander leaves and fried cashew (in a pan add ghee and fry the cashew until it become golden colour).
- Now hot and spicy fried rice is ready to serve.
- Similar Popular Indian Food recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : Mint rice recipe | Arisi Paruppu sadham | Tamarind Rice recipe | Tomato Biryani
- For More veg recipes => vegetarian Recipes