Baby corn chilli – Famous Indian Recipes – Chilli Baby Corn recipe
October 4, 2016 by Loganayaki Thamilselvan Leave a comment
How to prepare baby corn chilli ?
Crispy baby corn chili makes for an excellent starter or side dish for home parties.
- Baby corn – 10 (cut into 2 pieces)
- Oil – 1 bowl
- Corn flour – ¼ cup
- Maida flour – ¼ cup
- Rice flour – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder -1 tsp
- Onion- 1 (cut in to round shape for topping)
- Tomato ketchup – 3 spoons
- Salt to taste
- Water to mix
Steps to cook baby corn chilli:
- In a bowl add corn flour, Maida flour, rice flour, chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt, baby corn and mix with adding a little bit of water.
- Keep this mix in refrigerator for an hour.
- Heat a pan and add a bowl of oil, after oil heats fry baby corn mix.
- Take a plate and put the baby corn chilli, then add the onion on the top of the chilli and can use tomato ketchup for taste.
- Now corn chilli is ready to eat.
- More Snacks Recipes – Ragi vada | Potato Bonda