Kesari recipe – Famous Indian Recipes | Desserts recipe | Sweet recipe
October 4, 2016 by Loganayaki Thamilselvan 6 Comments
How to prepare Rava kesari recipe ?
Rava Kesari recipe is one of my favorite sweet recipe. Lets see to prepare now.
- Rava / soji – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – ¼ cup
- Food colour – a pinch (red or orange)
- Cashew – 20 grams
- kismis – 20 grams
- Cardamom – 4 no’s
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Rose water essence – 1 teaspoon
Steps to cook Rava kesari recipe:
- In a pan add ghee 3 tsp and fry the nuts and keep it a side.
- In the same pan add 2 tsp ghee and fry the Rava/Soji in a medium flame.
- Fry the Rava till we get nice aroma (don’t over fry) and transfer in to another plate.
- In the same pan add water and allow it to boil, in the mean while add the cardamom and food colour.
- Now slowly added the roasted Rava allow it to cook in medium flame.
- Next add the sugar and mix it well, in this time add rose water essence.
- Then add the remaining ghee, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally add the roasted nuts and decorate it.
- Now colorful and sweet Rava Kesari is ready to serve.
- For veg recipes => vegetarian Recipes
- Similar Popular Indian Food recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : thengai obbattu recipe | boondi ladoo recipe | rava laddu recipe