egg gravy recipe- how to prepare egg gravy recipe, egg masala recipe
how to prepare egg gravy recipe ?
Egg gravy recipe or egg masala recipe can be prepared in different methods. Now we are going to see very easy method. this egg gravy goes well with hot rice, chapati and rotti. Even kids will eat and enjoy this egg gravy recipe.
- Boiled egg – 3 no’s
- Oil – 3 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ½ tea spoon
- Pearl onion – ¼ cup chopped
- Green chili – 1 no
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- Coconut oil – 1 spoon
- Coriander seeds – 2 spoons
- Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
- Red chili – 2 no’s
- Garlic – 4 pods
- Big onion – 1 chopped
- Grated coconut – 3 spoons
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
Steps to cook egg gravy recipe:
- First cut the boiled egg in to half and keep it aside.
- In a pan add coconut oil, when it is heated add coriander seeds then fry for 2 minutes next add cumin seeds fry these cumin seeds for 1 minute.
- Now add red chili, garlic fry for 2 minutes, next add big onion fry till it become transparent, then add tomato fry for a minute.
- Finally add grated coconut and fry for a minute, now switch off the stove.
- After 5 minutes grind this fried masala with little amount of water and keep it aside.
- In a pan add cooking oil. when it is heated add mustard seeds, then it is pop up add pearl onion (shallots) fry till it become transparent.
- Now add green chili, curry leaves then fry for a minute.
- Next add grinded masala, fry for 5 minutes then add required salt, water and mix well the gravy.
- Now add boiled egg with masala and allow it to cook. (Add boiled egg at first, because egg will absorb the masala and give good taste while eating egg separately, so only we can add egg at first).
- Cook the egg masala up to 10 minutes till the raw smell of masala completely disappears.
- In mean while check salt and spicy of egg masala, if you want more means add it and boil again.
- Now switch off the stove. Spicy egg masala is ready to serve.
- This can be served with hot rice, chapatis, rotti, ect.,
- More Non-Vegetarian recipes : Mutton gravy recipe | Fish Curry recipe | Mutton kulambu recipe | Mutton Chukka recipe