sivappu keerai poriyal, how to make sivappu keerai poriyal, Red Amaranth
How to make sivappu keerai poriyal ?
ivappu keerai poriyal is a healthy vegetarian recipes also know as Red amaranth stir fry, Thandu keerai poriyal recipe or Sengeerai Poriyal (Red spinach in English). This keerai recipe goes well with Meals.
- Sivappu keerai – 1 bunch
- Ground nut oil – 3 spoons
- Channa dal – 1 tea spoon
- Shallots – 10 no’s (chop roughly)
- Red chilli – 1 no
- Salt as needed
- Water to cook keerai
- Grated coconut – 3 spoons
Steps to cook Sivappu keerai Poriyal:
- At first wash the Sivappu keerai thoroughly and chop nicely.
- Next switch on the stove and place a kadai, add ground nut oil when it is heated, add channa dal then fry till it become golden colour.
- Now add roughly chopped shallots and red chilli then fry for 4 minutes
- Next add nicely chopped Sivappu keerai and fry till it shrinks then add required amount of salt and water.
- Wait till keerai fully cooked and after all water absorbed, add grated coconut and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now switch off the stove and transfer Sivappu keerai in to serving plate and enjoy.
- Healthy and delicious Sivappu keerai Poriyal is ready to eat.
- Serve this Sivappu keerai Poriyal with hot white rice, curd rice, rasam rice etc.,
- Always use fresh give good results, so use fresh keerai to cook.
- Here i am used only one red chilli according to your chilli variety spicy will changed and quantity of Sivappu keerai too.
- Use less amount of water to cook keerai, according to the keerai quantity add required water.
- More Veg recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : Tomato Brinjal Chutney for dosa | Pachai Payaru Paruppu | cabbage poriyal recipe |