Instant Ragi Dosa – how to make Instant Ragi Dosa, Finger Millet Dosa
how to make Instant Ragi Dosa ?
Finger Millet is a nutritious grain which is staple food in most of the South India. This Ragi Dosa also know as Finger Millet Dosa and Nachni Dosa. Instant ragi dosa made with homemade sprouted ragi flour is a healthy breakfast/Dinner for babies, toddlers and kids. Lets see how to prepare Instant Ragi Dosa with simple steps
- Ragi flour – 1 cup
- Water to mix ragi flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 3 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ½ tea spoon
- Chana dal – 1 spoon
- Big Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Red chilli – 1 no
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
Steps to cook instant ragi dosa:
- Take a bowl add one cup of ragi flour, required salt then mix well and keep it aside.
- Turn on the stove. place a fry pan when it is heated add oil, after one minute add mustard seeds when it is splutters add chana dal fry for a second.
- Now add finely chopped onion fry till it become transparent, then add red chilli and curry leaves then fry for a minute then switch off the stove.
- Next take a ragi mixture in bowl add these fried item into ragi flour.
- This is time to add required water in to ragi flour then mix well.
- Ragi dosa batter should be in not thick and not thin consistency.
- Switch on the stove place a dosa tawa, when it is heated sprinkle some water and pour the instant ragi dosa batter and make dosa.
- Turn other side and cooked well both sides of ragi dosa.
- Healthy, easy and instant ragi dosa is ready to serve.
- Serve this ragi dosa with tomato chutney and coconut chutney etc.,
- More millet recipes from Famous Indian Recipes | kambu curd rice | Varagu Arisi Ven Pongal | Ragi murukku recipe | varagu rice dosa | Ragi vada |
- Here I used simple method to cook easy and healthy ragi dosa version and anyone can try it.
- We can also prepare ragi dosa with curd. but i tried instant ragi dosa without curd.
- Some people like to have ragi dosa with rice flour. Here i shared instant ragi dosa without rice flour. Even some people trying ragi dosa with urad dal.
- Loaded with Calcium
- Helps in Controlling Diabetes
- Reverts Skin Ageing
- Battles Anemia
- Relaxes the Body
- Helps in Weight Loss