How to make boondi laddu recipe ?
If you ask your kids “kanna laddu thinna aasaiya” they will be very happy and say give me one more laddu ma…! boondi laddu recipe is my all time favorite sweet recipe. People also called it in different name like boondi ladoo recipe, bondi ka ladoo ( Boondi ke Ladoo). boondi ladoo recipe is a traditional Indian festival sweet that simply melts in your mouth often made for an auspicious or a pooja. now we can see how to make ladoo at home with simple steps.
- Gram flour – 1 kilogram
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 kilo grams (1 ½ kilo gram if sugar size is big)
- Ghee – 100 grams
- Cashew nuts – 100 grams
- Raisins – 100 grams
- Ellachi (cardamom) – 30 grams (powdered)
- Edible camphor – a pinch (optional)
- Small sweet candy – 100 grams optional
- Food colour – 20 gram (optional)
- Oil – 1 ½ litter
- Water as required