How to make Varagu Arisi Ven Pongal ?
Varagu Arisi Ven Pongal Also known as Kodo Millet Ven Pongal, varagu venpongal, millet venpongal recipe. Millet recipes are very healthy and this Varagu Arisi Ven Pongal is alternate for Raw rice Pongal. Learn how to make varagu rice pongal with simple steps now.
Ingredients for varagu Arisi Ven Pongal:
- Kodo Millet (Varagu Arisi) – 1 tumbler
- Split moong dal (Pasi paruppu) – 1 tumbler
- Ghee – 5 spoons
- Cumin seeds – 1 ½ spoons
- Whole black pepper – 1 spoon
- Ginger – 1 piece (minced)
- Green chilli – 2 no’s (Chopped finely)
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Cashew nuts – 10 no’s
- Salt to taste
- Water – 5 1/2 tumblers (Use rice measuring tumbler)