How to prepare tri colour poori ?
Lets see how to make Tricolour poori, that looks attractive for kids and is healthy as well.
- Wheat flour – 3 cups (each 200 gram quantity cups)
- Boiled and grinded spinach (pallak) – 50 gram
- Boiled and grinded beetroot – 50 gram
- Salt to taste
- Water to mix
- Oil for deep frying
Steps to cook Tri colour poori:
- First take 3 bowls and add 200 gms wheat flour in each cup.
- Next add salt in each bowl.
- In first bowl add water and make smooth dough.
- Next take second bowl and add boiled spinach, make dough.
- Then in the third bowl add boiled beetroot and make dough.
- Now make balls in all three colour dough and roll it out using plain wheat flour.
- Next put the spinach poori on the top of the plain poori, and then put beetroot poori.
- Now make dough using this tri colour poori and then make balls from this poori and rolled out this dough. We will get a tri coloured poori.
- Switch on the stove and pour the oil in to the pan, after oil will be heated, fry the poori.
- Now tri colour or pin wheel poori is ready to eat.
- Serve with potato masala or any other side dish.
- For More veg recipes => vegetarian Recipes
- Use little amount salt for boiling spinach, because maintains its colour of spinach.
- Similar Popular Indian Food recipes from Famous Indian Recipes: kara chutney recipe | Cauliflower Matar Gravy | Vegetable kuruma | Channa Gravy
Leave a Reply