chicken soup recipe – Famous Indian Recipes – chicken Recipes
October 4, 2016 by Loganayaki Thamilselvan 7 Comments
How to make chicken soup recipe ?
Nothing beats the flavor of homemade chicken soup recipe that can help fight colds and stay healthy.
- Boneless chicken – 1/2 bowl (cut into small pieces)
- Olive oil – 4 tsp
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Big onion – 2 chopped
- Green chilli – 2 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Coconut – ¼ bowl
- Cashew – 2 no’s
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Add the coconut pieces, cashew, and water grind well, and take the first cup and second cup of coconut milk separately.
Steps to cook chicken soup recipe:
- Heat the pan add oil, big onion, and green chilli fry till the colour changes to golden brown.
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and fry for few seconds.
- Add the tomato and fry for a minute.
- After tomato fried add the chicken and fry it for 5 minutes in a low heat.
- Add the second coconut milk and make it boil for 7 minutes.
- Now add first coconut milk, salt and mix well. Cover the pan with lid and boil for few minutes.
- Add pepper powder, coriander leaves.
- Now ready to serve the chicken soup.
- Click here to view Mutton kulambu