how to make seven cup sweet recipe / 7 cup burfi recipe ?
Seven Cup sweet recipe is a delicious sweet and an easy to prepare. Since we used 7 cups of ingredients we called it as ” 7 cup burfi recipe“. Learn how to prepare 7 cup burfi recipe with full video and step by step pictures.
Ingredients for 7 cup burfi recipe:
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Gram flour- 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
How to prepare Seven cup sweet recipe:
- In a pan add 2 tsp ghee after few seconds add gram flour, fry until we get nice aroma (don’t over fry; it will destroy the original taste).
- In the same pan add all the ingredients except ghee and mix well.
- Switch on stove, place the pan on the stove and stir continuously.
- In the gape add little amount of ghee and stir well.
- Stir well the mixture until it becomes mysorepaak texture.
- In a plate add little amount of ghee and pour the sweet and cut the sweet with your own shape.
- Hot and sweet 7 cup sweet is ready to taste.
- we can also add cashew nuts and pista before serve
- 7 cup sweet recipe also know as 7 cups burfi recipe, Seven cups (sweet), Seven cups cake (7 cup cake)
- For more sweet recipes from Famous Indian Recipes: Sweets & Snacks
How to make 7 cup burfi recipe | seven cup sweet recipe – YouTube
7 cup burfi recipe | 7 cup barfi recipe preparation with step by step photos
1. Required Ingredients for 7 cup burfi recipe
2. Add Grated Coconut One cup
3. Add Fried Gram Flour one Cup
4. Add 3 cup of Sugar
5. Add One cup Milk
6. Mix it Well
7. Switch on stove, place the pan on the stove and stir continuously.
8. add little amount of ghee and stir well.
9. Stir well the mixture until it becomes mysorepaak texture.
10. In a plate add little amount of ghee
11. add little amount of ghee & and pour the sweet
12. cut the sweet with your own shape
13. Hot and sweet 7 cup sweet is ready to taste.
Leave a Reply