How to prepare sabudana moong dal khichdi ?
Sabudana moong dal khichdi is very testy and delicious recipe. especially kids will like this.
- Sabudana – 150 grams.
- Moong dal – 50 grams.
- Water to soak Sabudana.
- Water to boil moong dal.
For seasoning Sabudana moong dal:
- Oil – 3 spoons.
- Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon.
- Urad dal – 1 teaspoon.
- Bengal gram – 1 teaspoon.
- Big onion – 1 sliced.
- Green chili – 3 no’s slitted.
- Curry leaves few.
- Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to cook Sabudana and moong dal:
- First wash the Sabudana in water 2 times and soak in water overnight or 8 hours then drain the water completely and keep it a side.
- In a pan add water and when it boils add washed moong dal and cook up to 10 minutes after it is cooked drain the water fully and kept aside. (Don’t let them mushy, cook in correct texture (killu patham – that is a correct stage.)
Steps to cook sabudana moong dal khichdi:
- In a kadai add oil when it is heated add mustard seeds and it is splutters add Bengal gram, urad dal, then add sliced onion. fry for a minute.
- Now add slitted green chili, curry leaves, and then fry for a minute.
- Next add drained Sabudana and salt then mix well and close the lid then cook up to 10 minutes in a medium flame. (Stir the mixture in a gap).
- After Sabudana cooked, add boiled moong dal then fry for two minutes and check salt of dish.
- Finally garnishing with coriander leaves, hot and spicy sabudana moong dal khichdi is ready to serve.
- More Veg recipes: Potato Bonda | Ragi vada | Rava kesari recipe
Leave a Reply