How to prepare homemade palkova recipe ?
homemade palkova recipe a classic south Indian dessert recipe we used to prepare often. its very easy and quick recipe. we can prepare it by 15 minutes. Now we can see how to make homemade palkova recipe with simple steps.
- Milk – 1 litter
- Sugar – 5 spoons
Steps to cook homemade palkova recipe:
- Take a heavy bottom pan in that add milk and allow it to boil.
- When milk rising up switch the stove to medium flame.
- Stir milk continuously to avoid burning bottom of the pan.
- In mean while clean milk solids are sticked in sides of the pan.
- Milk level should be down occasionally.
- After all milk turned in to palkova consistency add required sugar and mix well.
- Next cook palkova till it not sticky from pan.
- Now switch off the stove and transfer palkova in serving plate and cool down naturally.
- Tempting sweet recipe – palkova is ready to eat.
- Packed this palkova in a air tight container and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- More sweet recipes from Famous Indian recipes => Sweet pongal recipe | thengai obbattu recipe | boondi ladoo recipe | rava laddu recipe
- Main things to note this recipe are stir continuously in a low flame.
- If you cooked this homemade palkova recipe in high flame means total recipe could be collapsed.
- Use heavy cream milk, so only you can get required quantity of palkova.
- Use fresh and homemade milk to prepare palkova recipe.