kara pori recipe, How to make kara pori recipe, Masala Pori Recipe
How to make kara pori recipe ?
kara pori recipe a simple, tasty snack that is made out of puffed rice. kara pori recipe is also known as Garlic Kara Pori Recipe, Garlic Murmura Recipe, masala pori recipe and spicy puffed rice recipe. This Spicy murmura recipe is an easy snack recipe for tea time and one of my favorite recipes used to prepare in rainy season.
- Puffed rice – 2 cups
- Coconut nut oil – 3 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ½ tea spoon
- Garlic – 6 cloves (crushed)
- Roasted Peanuts – half hand full
- Roasted chana dal – half hand full
- Red chilli – 3 no’s
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder – ½ tea spoon
- Required salt
Steps to cook Kara Pori recipe:
- To begin, switch on the stove place a kadai when it is heated add coconut oil.
- Now add mustard seeds when it is splutters add crushed garlic fry till it become golden colour.
- Add roasted pea nuts, roasted chana dal (Pori kadalai or pottu kadalai) then fry till it become crispy (for about 1 minute)
- Next add red chilli, curry leaves, turmeric powder and required salt then fry for 1 minute.
- Now add puffed rice and mix well up to puffed rice nicely coated in masala.
- Check the spicy and salt level of masala Pori or Kara Pori if you want add it now and mix well then switch off the stove.
- Spicy and tasty evening snack Spicy murmura recipe is ready to serve.
- Serve this spicy puffed rice recipe with hot tea this is the best combination.
- More Easy snack recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : Thattai Vadai recipe | Banana chips Recipe | Aloo Bajji recipe | ribbon pakoda recipe | onion bhaji recipe | Black sundal recipe | Vazhakkai Bajji Recipe
- Here i used coconut oil, you can also use sunflower oil but taste will be vary.
- Instead of red chilli you can add red chilli powder also.
Kara Pori is quite simple to make, tastes delicious & healthy tea time snack low in calories.