How to make paneer at home ?
Paneer is also known as Indian cottage cheese. It is easy to make and so creamy delicious. we are going to see how to prepare paneer from milk at home. Paneer is a kind of Indian cottage cheese prepared from fresh cow or buffalo milk. Now Learn How to make home made paneer recipe in 15 minutes
Ingredients for home made paneer :
- Full fat milk – ¾ litter
- Lemon – 1
Steps to cook Home Made Paneer:
- At first switch on the stove, place a pan add milk and allow it to boil.
- When milk rising up add half lemon juice in it and mix well, check milk. it should be turned in to paneer consistency.
- If it is not means add another half lemon juice and mix well, water and paneer separately coming out from the milk. (this is the correct stage of getting paneer from milk)
- Now switch off the stove, take a white cloth or muslin cloth now.
- Pour the mixture and squeeze the water completely from the paneer.
- This is time to add cold water in to it and squeeze completely to avoid lemon flavour in paneer.
- And then cover the cloth and place some weight material on paneer for just 5 to 10 minutes. (To take extra water from paneer)
- Next remove that cloth and take a sharp knife then cut it to cubes.
- Transfer paneer in to a container, freshly home made paneer is ready.
- Use home made paneer in all pulao, curry’s and Biryani etc.,
- Here i am using lemon, you can also add vinegar too.
For ¾ litter milk you take 1 spoon of vinegar.
- According to milk fat consistency using of lemon or vinegar sometimes vary. (You can use correct quantity of lemon or vinegar till water and paneer separately from milk)
- If lemon smell is present in paneer means rinse once more time in cold water.
- After cutting paneer in to cubes, store in an air tight container in freezer until we use paneer.
- If you are going to use paneer immediately means, put it to freezer for 15 minutes to avoid breaking of paneer.
- Famous Indian recipes will post more panner recipes shortly.
- More recipes you may like : Seven cup sweet | Coconut milk | Rava kesari recipe | Sabudana moong dal khichdi | Rava kichadi recipe | sabudana payasam recipe
- Rich In Protein
- Cottage Cheese Strengthen Bones And Teeth
- Maintains Blood Sugar Levels
- Good For Heart Health
- Improves Digestion
- Rich Source Of Folate
- Boosts Weight Loss