How top prepare Neymeen fish fry ?
Neymeen fish fry is our favorite recipe. Also it is tasty, rich and healthy sea fish. learn how to make with simple steps.
- Neymeen fish – ½ kg
- Lemon juice – 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 spoon
- Salt as required
- Red chili powder – 1 spoon
- Fish fry masala – 1 spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 spoon
- Oil for deep frying
Steps to cook Neymeen fish fry:
- First clean the mathi fish with water twice and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add lemon juice, red chili powder, turmeric powder, Fish fry masala, salt, pepper powder and make a paste.
- If the paste is too thick means add some water and make a paste.
- Now apply the masala to fish both sides well one by one and marinate the fish up to 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take a fry pan in that add oil for deep frying.
- Now add marinated fish in heated oil and fry till it become cooked.
- It takes only 5 minutes for frying. (Don’t over fry)
- Take fish from the oil and put in to the tissue paper to absorb extra oil from the fish.
- Transfer fried fish to serving plate.
- Garnishing the Neymeen fish fry with lemon piece and onion
- Now hot and spicy Neymeen fish fry is ready to eat.
- More non veg recipes: egg gravy | chicken soup Recipe | Mutton Chukka recipe | Mutton kulambu recipe | Fish Curry recipe | Mutton gravy recipe
- If you want the fish more crispy means add corn flour to marinate.
- Don’t wash the fish many times because the fish taste collapsed.